1. Deepening reform in investment field
● Implementing the administrative system of pre-establishment national treatment and negative list for foreign investment;
● Implementation of an intelligent 24-hour online system for enterprise registration which allows foreign investment to achieve "online cross-border non-meeting approval";
● Implementation of export tax rebate policies like refund-before-verification and export rebate loan which enables corporates to complete tax procedures within 1.5 working days.
2. Cultivating new service models
● The first Qingdao-Hong Kong-Shenzhen joint law firm and the first foreign travel agency in Shandong province settled in Qingdao FTZ;
● Home to China's first German-owned vocational skills training institution;
● Ernst & Young LLP, one of the top four accounting firms in the world, established an office in Qingdao FTZ.
3. Diverse manufacturing and processing modes
● Selective taxation on domestic sales;
● Mixed processing of bonded and non-bonded parts;
● Simultaneously carrying out businesses in shipping and logistics, maintenance and testing, exhibition and training.
4. Professional service advantages
● Rich experience in manufacturing field, with advantages of both channels and supporting facilities;
● Abundant human resources and professional talent services;
● Professional supporting services in environmental protection.