A wide range of handcrafts from 16 prefecture-level cities of Shandong province were displayed at Nishan Sacred Land.
On June 26, Nishan Sacred Land, a cultural experience center for Confucian culture, in Qufu, Jining, East China's Shandong province, hosted the 2022 Jining (Qufu) Forum on World Famous Cultural Tourism Cities.
The 2022 Shandong Tourism Development Conference is being held in Jining, East China's Shandong province, on June 26 and 27.
Shandong province has drawn up a slew of innovative measures to build a new image of its "Friendly Shandong" tourism brand.
The Tourism Development Conference of Shandong 2022 opened in Jining, Shandong province on June 26.
Shandong has taken actions to unleash the growth potential of the culture and tourism sector.
- Video: Amazing China in 60 Seconds: Shandong
- Video: US expat explores intangible cultural heritage in Zibo
- Four seasons in Yantai
- Meet Jinan: Overflowing with Springs
- Ancient tree in full bloom at sage's family mansion
- Video: Beautiful Shandong in 24 solar terms
- Zibo wonderful night in the canteen
- New promo video of Weihai released
- Zibo, China's capital of ceramics
- Discover a new Shandong
- Excellent handcrafts shine at Shandong tourism development conference
- Nishan Declaration underlines culture's importance in tourism development
- Qufu forum sheds light on development of cultural tourism cities
- Discover beautiful Shandong through the lens
- Shandong takes action to boost culture, tourism sector
- Shandong to hold high-level tourism event
- Shandong draws up blueprint for culture flourish
- Art at your fingertips in Shandong
- Lu embroidery stitches traditional culture to the world
- Shandong launches activities to celebrate China Tourism Day